Customer Service | Dallas, TX | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
Technical aptitude is very important; but, so is a focus on the customer experience. Training comprehension happens most effectively when the trainer can wholly engage the trainees. The ARCA Installation Technician is often the only truly ARCA face a customer will see. The individual is the key to a successful installation. This position will be based remotely on the central or west coast in a major metropolitan area (Dallas, TX or Houston, TX preferred) and requires a large proportion of overnight travel, estimated to be up to 95% of working time.
- Installing product(s) adhering to ARCA customer excellence standards
- Advising customer on software systems and providing required maintenance
- Documenting procedures and processes
- Solving customers’ product related opportunities on end-user systems via remote or on-site access
- Training, supervising and supporting riggers and/or service partners during installations
- Confirming systems are sending logs before completion of install, where applicable
- Signing into the ACD system to assist with customer calls when available
- Performing product installations in assigned and other regions
- Supporting and auditing Service Partner installations in assigned region
- Completing required installation closing documentation
- Diagnosing technical issues that arise with the assistance of other teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (all levels of the customer organization)
- Minimum 3 years' industry specific field installations experience
- ATM/Banking/Security installation experience strongly desired
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Availability for overnight travel up to 95%
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.