Inside Sales Representative
Sales & Marketing | Mebane, NC | Full Time
- Full-time position
- Competitive base salary with full-time benefits (non-commission)
- No travel required
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
ARCA is seeking an Inside Sales Representative tasked with booking appointments for our Direct Sales team.
ARCA’s streamlined sales process and dedicated promotions team will provide you with a steady stream of leads who are interested in ARCA’s cash automation solutions. This frees you to focus on what you love— using your savvy telephone skills to demonstrate how our solutions will solve their problem and convince them to book an appointment with one of our salespeople.
On any given day you will:
- Conduct business development presentations over the phone. You'll lead discovery sessions that demonstrate the unique potential of our services and scope prospect requirements.
- Book face to face meetings or teleconferences for our channel management sales team. Since our solutions can be complex, you’ll convince prospects to agree to a meeting with one of our salespeople.
- Record phone call and meeting data. You'll need to keep our CRM up-to-date with your call results to assist opportunity management and reporting.
What you need to bring to the table
You'll be comfortable selling appointments to people over the phone and, because you are a quick learner, articulating our services, products, ideas, and concepts will become second nature to you.
Your appointment setting experience is important, but any kind of B2B technology experience will be very helpful.
Here's what we're looking for:
- At least 1-2 years of experience. You have business-to-business sales experience, understand how sales works, and have a proven knack for booking appointments over the phone. Outbound B2B cold calling experience is a requirement of the position.
- Comfortable on the phone. Because this is an INSIDE sales role, you need the communication skills to interpret what somebody on the other end of the call is feeling and comfortable having a dialogue that’s not scripted and robotic.
- Minimally, an Associate’s Degree in business or related field (or equivalent experience).
- You have a passion for learning new products. You can quickly learn new products so you can articulate them with perfection to prospective customers.
- Organizational skills. There's a difference between saying you're organized and actually being organized.
- Understanding of sales and marketing concepts. Your feedback about our promotions will be helpful in tailoring offers to customers (both new and existing). As such, it's a definite plus if you have sales and marketing familiarity.
Nice to have:
- CRM and ERP Experience. You have experience with CRMs and interacting with ERP systems. (Of course, we also provide training on how we use "our" CRM.)
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s research triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
- Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits, comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
- Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons, participate in area road races, and have an out-of-this-world holiday party.
- A Mac and a sweet Herman Miller chair. We have adjustable electrical desks. Standing or sitting, you make the decision. Change your mind as frequently (or infrequently) as you like.
- A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
- Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.