Infor CRM Administrator
Global Business Process Improvement | Mebane, NC | Full Time
Help us continue to turn the cash automation world upside down! The ARCA Global Business Process Improvement team is seeking an Infor CRM Administrator to join our team. This position has full ownership of the CRM application and manages interconnection with surrounding applications including Infor Salesfusion, Infor LN, and Google Calendar.
- Consulting on the process and the appropriate system to be used: campaign and lead generation in Salesfusion, opportunity management in Infor CRM, generating sales quotes in Infor CRM, and updating Infor LN after customer acceptance
- Providing ongoing system administration on Infor CRM
- Providing operational support to Infor CRM and Infor LN
- Consulting on best practices in CRM and LN usage based on system limitations/features
- Managing system(s) evolution through validating out of scope requirements and out of standard solutions in alignment with the Infor IT Expert Role
- Executing of simple customizations (adding dropdown list items, changing field labels, adding fields, etc) upon approval of Infor IT Expert Role
- Managing of consultants when request cannot be directly executed
- Developing of report structures
- Dashboards configuration for users
- Troubleshooting and support when users get stuck
- Training for new users
- Minimum 2 years as Infor LN consultant or Infor LN internal expert
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a CRM platform (Infor CRM or similar)
- Adequate understanding of general business processes and activities
- Good expertise on MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who we are
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks.
Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation. We already work with customers in more than 50 countries and have offices in the US, UK, Italy and France.
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.