Human Resources Coordinator
People & Talent | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation. We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
The ARCA People & Talent team is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator for an exciting opportunity in our headquarters office. Working closely with the local HR team, the HR Coordinator serves as a key contact for human resources functions including benefits, recruiting, HRIS management, company events, and other special projects. The position is also responsible for office management tasks in collaboration with our Facilities team.
- Serves as key contact for benefits administration including answering employee questions, processing changes, and assisting with annual open enrollment
- Facilitates new hire orientation and onboarding paperwork, including benefits enrollment
- Screens resumes for open positions, conducts phone interviews, schedules interviews, checks references and requests background checks in compliance with applicable federal and state laws
- Maintains data in HRIS/payroll system and inputs changes as necessary
- Organizes and assists with company events including engagement activities, community volunteerism, and holiday parties
- Collects data and maintains HR metrics for multiple office locations
- Leads weekly stand up meeting for the Mebane office
- Works at the reception desk and is available to meet guests and answer incoming calls and email inquiries
- Sorts and distributes daily mail
- Purchases and restocks snacks, coffee, and office supplies for the building
- Places group lunch orders and reserves meeting space as requested
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years in a similar Human Resources Coordinator or Assistant position is preferred
- Strong customer service mentality
- Ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Friendly approach while maintaining the utmost confidentiality
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable speaking in front of a group
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Drive to improve existing processes
- Bilingual in Italian is preferred, but not required
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.