ERP Optimization Expert
Finance & Accounting | Mebane, NC | Temporary
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation. We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
ARCA is seeking an ERP Optimization Expert to be responsible for the strategic analysis, redesign, and implementation of the company ERP system.
This is a temporary position to last approximately 18 months.
- Ensure effective implementation and continuous redesign of the company ERP system
- Lead the global team responsible for management of ERP system and providing support and training for users
- Consult with company leadership and other internal stakeholders to provide ERP and other technical solutions for business needs
- Plan and manage projects to meet delivery, quality, and cost goals
- Identify and resolve potential security vulnerabilities within the ERP system
- Evaluate legislative changes in countries and regions in which company does business and recommend and implement policy updates as necessary
- Manage applicable project/team budget
- Prior experience leading the implementation and/or redesign of a global ERP system
- Experience with Infor LN and SAP strongly preferred
- Background in the Manufacturing or Engineering industries
- 10+ years of Information Technology experience
- 2+ years experience leading a team
- Prior experience leading an ERP training initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver tactical projects as well as strategize future initiatives
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors and external partners in a complex global organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or a related field
- Quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable of continuous process improvement methodologies
- Ability to travel internationally up to 30%
- Fluency in Italian preferred, but not required
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.