Customer Integration Engineer
Integrated Systems | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
The ARCA Integrated Systems team is seeking an experienced Customer Implementation Specialist to join our team in Mebane, NC.
The Customer Integration Engineer is responsible for the technical implementation and backsolutions integration of ARCA products in both Retail and Financial customer environments. The successful candidate will serve as a liaison between the growing US Retail business and technical teams in France and Italy regarding US Retail needs. He/she will also be responsible for providing in-depth technical knowledge content, recommendations, and training to internal functions, leading to successful client installations.
Responsibilities: The person needs a good understanding of ARCA’s products and ecosystem, as well as excellent communication and project management skills to guide the customer solution to a successful implementation.
• Identify and resolve challenges related to implementation and activation of software and hardware for ARCA Retail solutions
• Engineer, document, and validate solutions to various market challenges, in an effort to build a library of repeatable solutions.
• Serves as a liaison to Middleware Software partners for both the Retail and Financial industries
• Work with ARCA Solutions Consultants to provide in-depth technical consulting for the markets they support
• Implement and teach best practices for implementation and configuration of ARCA products
• Ensure customer success by meeting customer expectations, project management techniques, managing metrics and frequent pro-active communication
• Provide highly responsive customer service and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction metrics.
• Collaborate with ARCA teams cross-functionally to improve implementation efficiencies and configuration of Professional Service processes
• Pre-stage all Retail customer applications and solutions that are technically feasible before on-site delivery
• Configure and deliver hands-on training and documentation to the Customer for unique or first-time implementations to ensure exceptional knowledge transfer and supportability of ARCA products.
• Create drafts of documentation, videos, narrative script, FAQ’s to support customer demos, with the assistance of the Marketing team
• Bachelor's degree preferred (BS Computer Science or similar technical degree/experience) or equivalent experience
• Strong customer advocate with a focus on navigating and building relationships
• 7+ years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant type role, with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information whether at the business executive level or at the technical architect level, preferably in the Retail space
• Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration and Windows-based systems
• Preferably has Retail back-office cash room or Financial cash automation experience
• Technical ability to maintain core software, interfaces, integrations, databases and web services
• Excellent knowledge and prior experience with network security technologies including but not limited to: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN's, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
• Strong knowledge of Networking concepts
• Ability to manage multiple projects using outstanding organizational skills
• Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication skills to create and maintain long-lasting client and colleague relationships
• Collaborative 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever is necessary to complete the job
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Travel 10-20% on average
• Thirst for continuous technical learning and latest technologies
• Knowledge of SQL and XML databases
• Data Encryption Technologies
• Network Architecture Experience
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.