Business Development Executive
Sales | Mebane, NC | Full Time
Join our team and help us continue to turn the cash automation world upside down!
- Negotiating commercial agreements between ARCA and existing customers
- Coordinating with Promotions Campaign Manager to generate new touch points with existing customers
- Meeting with existing customers to generate new revenue
- Performing outbound sales interactions in target segment from office base
- Documenting activities in CRM
- 5+ years of sales or account management experience selling high end equipment and/or software to C2 suite of $10M+ financial or retail organizations
- Previous work in environments with a "consultative " sales approach preferred
- Availability to travel domestically up to 20% of the time
Who we are
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks.
Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation. We already work with customers in more than 40 countries and have offices in the US, UK, Italy and France.
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.