AR & AP Clerk
Finance & Accounting | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
ARCA is hiring an experienced Accounts Receivable (AR) & Accounts Payable (AP) Clerk. This individual will (1) call on customers regarding past due receivables, improving the Company's cash flow; (2) ensure proper coding of invoices to cost centers, improving the Company's ability to hold budget owners accountable for their spend, and (3) assist with state tax payments and other areas.
- Contact customers via phone, email, and other methods to collect on past-due receivables.
- Enter invoices into our ERP system, ensuring appropriate coding.
- File sales tax payments monthly/quarterly with various states.
- Learn the responsibilities of our existing AR & AP team members, allowing this individual to act as a back-up when another team member is out.
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- Excel proficiency mandatory (formulas including vlookups, etc).
- Experience processing payments (especially sales tax payments) preferred.
- Experience invoicing and collecting cash preferred.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work with team members; ability to adapt as the needs of the business change.
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.