Sales | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
The ARCA Sales team is seeking an experienced Alliance Manager to join our team in Mebane, NC.
Alliance Manager will maintain strategic partners to nurture the ARCA reseller program and elevate top partners to become Key Alliance Partners. This is a highly visible role as there will be an opportunity to make an impact on operationalizing the reseller program. In this role, the focus is building strategic relationships with current and future partners that will accelerate and contribute to our business goals. The Alliance Manager will spot opportunities across markets and elevate ARCAs reputation by operating as an ambassador for our brand and mission.
- Manage a portfolio of key partners across multiple geographies, growing revenue, customer satisfaction and gross margin expansion
- Collaborate across various teams, both internally and externally, to ensure our partners bring the highest impact to ARCA
- Develop relationships across multiple stakeholders for the key partners across sales, product, marketing, and maintain multiple Executive partner champions
- Creating clear short, medium and long-term strategies around business development and channel management
- Identify and build-out scalable tools and processes to manage and grow key partners
- Manage new partner recruitment and onboarding – partner qualification, support partner through product education and enablement
- Utilize customer use cases and business outcomes that drive revenue opportunities for ARCA through its key alliances
- Lead account mapping with reseller partners as well as deal flow mapping and reporting to include regular funnel management and product demand forecasting
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings and partner conferences on behalf of ARCA
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.