Finance | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
ARCA seeks a self-motivated Accounting Analyst to join its US Accounting team. Responsibilities include general oversight of the cost accounting processes. This includes preparation of journal entries, monthly account reconciliations, and review of ERP costing inputs and allocations. Additional responsibilities include assisting in the enhancement of accounting processes and participating in special projects.
- Prepares monthly journal entries and reconciliations for month end close
- Manages month-end close checklist to ensure procedures are complete
- Reviews Product costs, BIlls of Material and Routings for proper accounting treatment
- Reviews Revenue and Cost for proper treatment per company policies and procedures
- Prepares data analysis for senior management review
- Key contributor in back-office improvement projects
- Works with ERP system to improve data quality
- Participates in Finance efforts for improved adherence to standard work
- Ensures compliance with internal controls
- Key member in the preparation of monthly management reporting deck
- Participates in projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or other related field of study
- 3-8 years’ experience in corporate or public accounting
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of Cost Accounting
- Highly Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel required
- Demonstrated experience in management reporting and data analysis
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to proactively provide solutions/improvements
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines while demonstrating attention to detail and follow-through on work assigned
- Highly accountable with the ability to keep financial information confidential
- Team player with a desire to promote a positive and harmonious work environment
- CPA preferred, but not required
- ERP systems knowledge and experience required, Infor LN experience a plus
- Ability to be a positive contributor to projects and communicate cross functionally to achieve company goals
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.