Account Manager, US Retail Sales
Sales | Boston, MA | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
ARCA has an exciting Account Manager opportunity in our US Retail Sales division. The position will work remotely from home and travel domestically up to 75%.
- Aggressive prospecting of new opportunities in your territory
- Moving opportunities through the funnel to a successful close
- Negotiating and closing sizable, profitable contracts with new customers
- Consistent use of internal tracking and reporting tools (ex. CRM)
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to demonstrate the business value of ARCA Retail Solutions
- Become a solution and industry expert on ARCA Retail products
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Maximize revenue and profitability to increase ARCA's market share
- Minimum 3-5 years of retail sales experience in the cash management industry, including experience selling front-end cash handling solutions to large market retailers
- Minimum 5-7 years of B2B sales experience
Proven track record of driving growth and quota attainment
Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through strategic selling and promoting customer confidence
Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
Working remotely, availability to travel up to 75%
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence team members and customers
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.