Sales | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven Account Manager with a passion for sustaining and growing the client relationship. As an Account Manager, you will manage relationships with clients, which means you need to be focused, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and business-focused to help expand the client relationship. Additionally, you're an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within ARCA.
- Serve as escalation point for ARCA customers
- Provide quotes to existing customers for spare parts, moves, cassette upgrades.
- Work closely with Installations and Sales to determine customers installation schedule for all open and bulk orders
- Reply to all customer inquiries, requests and concerns within one business day
- Active and consistent use of internal tracking and reporting tools (ex. CRM)
- Engaging internal and external stakeholders as needed to thoroughly answer customer questions, meet customer requests and resolve customer concerns in a timely manner
- Regularly checking in with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Visiting key accounts as necessary
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar Account Management or Client Relationship Management role
- Bachelor's degree in Business or a related field is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to translate highly technical concepts and product knowledge to non-technical customers and peers
- Experience using a CRM, Microsoft Excel, and/or other reporting and analytics tools
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.