Groundsperson for Tree Company - San Jose
San Jose | San Jose, CA | Full Time
►►WORK OUTDOORS! EXCITING ENVIRONMENT! OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH!◄◄
ARBORWELL currently has a full time GROUNDSPERSON position available for an individual with a strong work ethic who is able to work independently, enjoys learning new skills, and likes working outdoors. Start with a competitive salary and be offered numerous opportunities for growth
Arborwell provides employees with equipment, comprehensive training, and the opportunity for advancement. We also provide some of the best benefits in the industry:
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation (up to 18 days per year – that’s almost a month!)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, EAP
- 401k with company match
A Groundsperson assists team members in the field to clear limbs and brush
from the site, operating and feeding the wood chipper.
- Communication with clients
- Review and complete necessary paperwork such as work orders and timecards
- Operate and care for chippers, chain saws, blowers, and various hand tools
- Complete clean-up of work site
- Perform other related duties as assigned
NECESSARY SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a team environment where communication skills are essential
- Ability to perform strenuous manual work in all weather conditions
- Attention to detail is critical to maintain high quality of care.
- Basic communication skills necessary in order to communicate effectively
- Must have a valid License, ability to obtain CA CDL (Class C)
- Must provide a DMV record printout no more than 30 days old
- Must be able to demonstrate basic skills during interview process
- Overtime is available
- Legally authorized to work in the US
- Equal opportunity employer
If you have the qualifications & experience required for this job we would love to hear from you!!
Please apply online for this open position by clicking on the following link: Apply Here
If you prefer, you can visit our office to complete a job application at
Arborwell 2337 American Ave, Hayward, Ca 94545 or
1592 Little Orchard St, San Jose, Ca , 95110, from 8am to 9am on Fridays.
Need more information? Please call at (510)427-3971.