Student Support Associate
Customer Service | Lahore | Full Time
We are seeking a Student Support Associate to join a growing support team. As a Student Support Associate you will resolve questions ranging from general inquiries, to course registrations, specific course navigation questions, completions and all else in between - including across a variety of course experiences, from free, to paid courses, course series/programs, credit-bearing courses, and others.
- Provide timely, personal, high-quality responses, including follow-up and resolution.
- Resolve incoming student inquiries according to policies; escalating non-routine issues appropriately.
- Develop scripts, frequently asked questions, and knowledge base articles that address common student inquiries.
- Collaborate across the community to continually improve the student experience by providing feedback and recommendations to address common issues, through improved product design, operation, policy, or process.
- Problem solver – a knack for tacking problems, including identifying, analyzing, and resolving them effectively, often in collaboration with others.
- Driven – by team and individual goals, whether daily targets, or longer-term aspirations.
- Team player – shared commitment towards the teams’ goals and performance, remains open to others' ideas, effectively helps and supports colleagues.
- Business writer - corresponds clearly and concisely, edits work for spelling and grammar, communicates technical information effectively
- Effective communicator - speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or difficult situations, both one on one, and in group settings, virtual or in person
- Adaptable - manages competing demands and is able to flex with frequent change, delays or unexpected events. Is willing to try new things, and new ways of working.
- Dependable - is trustworthy, follows through, follows instructions/ direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Technical acumen: Solid computer skills, and curiosity to learning new systems, software, and tools, and quick to adopt. Proficient with Google and/or Microsoft environments. Basic understanding of HTML a plus.
- Experience working in a start-up environment, a plus.