Internal Application: Backend Developer (Python)
Software Engineering | Lahore | Full Time
As a Python/Django developer you will get an opportunity to work on web applications used by millions of users every day. You will be working with a highly skilled team of other developers who love to design, write, test and maintain high quality code.
- Build new products and features through rapid build/measure/learn iterations.
- Work collaboratively with Designers, Peer Developers, Architects, and Product Managers on high impact projects.
- Understand user experience and strive to maintain a good experience when developing interfaces
- Turn user/customer needs into elegant, user centric designs.
- Support the open source community
- Experience using mobile-first RWD techniques and patterns
- Understanding of app / browser performance and techniques
- Experience developing against RESTful APIs
You should have at least 12 months experience working in the industry to apply for this job.