Office Administrator/ Executive Assistant
Operations | Austin, TX | Full Time
Austin, Texas-based Apptronik (apptronik.com) develops world-class robotics technology including agile humanoids and high-performance exoskeletons. A spin-out from the UT Austin Human-Centered Robotics Lab, Apptronik dedicates itself to creating robots of tomorrow, to work alongside humans and improve our quality of life.
Our culture emphasizes collaboration, creativity, and curiosity to help us overcome existing technological barriers in the industry to create truly innovative technologies. We are growing quickly with a vision to build and deliver products to the world with a continuous emphasis on research and development to push the technological edge.
We're looking for a highly motivated and talented office administrator with hands-on experience and a passion for working with a dynamic team.
- Support executive team with scheduling, coordinating, and facilitating office activities
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures in the company
- Facilitate new employee onboarding and training
- Oversee and manage payroll activities within the company to ensure the timely and accurate processing of paychecks
- Prepare and send correspondence to stakeholders, customers, and vendors on behalf of company leadership
- Draft and review reports, proposals, and memorandums
- Familiar with Quickbooks and able to create and pull customized reports
- Strong computer skills
- Expert in Microsoft Office environment
- Excellent in oral and written communication
- Unquestionable and impeccable trust and integrity and this position will be handling sensitive data
- Familiarity with dual entry accounting
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple deadlines
- Great team player able to communicate effectively and perform within a dynamic start-up environment
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent is required
- Associates or Bachelors is preferable
In the near term, you will be able to work from home. Eventually, this job will require presence at least part-time at our office building in Austin. However, the work schedule and hours will be very flexible!
Apptronik provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.