SaaS Product & Visual Designer
Product Development | Bend, OR | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Apptoto is a rapidly growing appointment messaging and scheduling business located in Bend Oregon. Through our service, we’ve been waging war against no-show appointments while helping grow our client’s revenues AND profits since 2010. Thousands of businesses in over 90 countries rely on Apptoto to send accurate and timely messages and reminders to their clients. We’ve seen first hand the transformative-benefits a well crafted appointment messaging strategy can have on a service-based business. Apptoto is your appointment calendar's best friend: an easy to use and affordable service that works within an existing scheduling workflow.
We are looking for a dynamic product designer with visual design skills. You should be passionate about creating web/mobile experiences for daily users.
The perfect candidate for this role will ultimately become "Head of Product."
- Design new features for Apptoto
- Redesign & simplify existing features and overall application
- Create and maintain a design system for use on the web and on mobile devices
- Identify and streamline UX workflows in product.
- Understand the product use cases and implementation
- Perform user studies with existing and new clients
- Design graphical elements for marketing Wordpress site as well as product.
- Sketch/Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or similar product
- 4+ years experience working on software design
- Portfolio of web-based apps designed/developed/collaborated on
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Computer Science/User Interaction studies at 2 or 4 year university
About Apptoto (Why you will want to come work for us!):
We are Central Oregon’s fastest growing company with unlimited potential (~10M potential users).
We offer a transformative service that offers an amazing ROI to appointment based businesses worldwide.
We offer a path to personal and professional growth.
We are a stable, start-up relocated from Silicon Valley to beautiful Bend, OR.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits based on your experience.