Marketing Coordinator / Customer Advocate
Engineering | Bend, OR | Full Time and Part Time
We are a fast growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company in Bend, OR, and we are looking for a marketing coordinator / customer advocate to come on board and help us grow the service.
You will be in charge of establishing, coordinating and implementing marketing efforts to grow the business. Those efforts will include blog post, social media outreach, website changes, forum posts, email drip campaigns, identifying market trends and product changes needed etc.
You will also be in charge of customer advocacy. Specifically ushering clients from being a brand new user/subscriber to being a successful (from the client's point of view) subscriber. For smaller users this will include email drip campaigns and scheduled calls/check-ins. For larger clients you will often play the role of product manager and be required to keep track of all the moving parts of an implementation. In both cases you will be the voice of the client internally and advocate for their best interest. The good news is that we love our clients and their feedback is constantly integrated into the product.
You should be a self starter and able to work without specific instruction and structure.
You should also be comfortable wearing many hats and juggling many projects at one time.
About Us (Why you will want to come work for us!):
- we are an exciting SaaS company with lots of growth potential
- we are a small start-up relocated from Silicon Valley to beautiful Bend, OR and currently working in the heart of downtown
- we provide a relaxed/energetic work environment
- we are looking for a full-time employee with flexible hours
- we have a collaborative team atmosphere with a high level of individual autonomy
- we provide health insurance
- we provide negotiable salary and benefits based on experience