Engineering | Bend, OR | Full Time
Apptoto is a rapidly growing appointment messaging and scheduling business located in Bend Oregon. Through our service, we’ve been waging war against no-show appointments while helping grow our client’s revenues AND profits since 2010. Thousands of businesses in over 90 countries rely on Apptoto to send accurate and timely messages and reminders to their clients. We’ve seen first hand the transformative-benefits a well crafted appointment messaging strategy can have on a service-based business. Apptoto is your appointment calendar's best friend: an easy to use and affordable service that works within an existing scheduling workflow.
We are looking for a versatile software engineer with strong problem solving skills. You should be passionate about creating web/mobile experiences for daily users. You will work alongside our lead developer/founder while fixing bugs and maintaining existing features. You will also help our Customer Success team provide high quality support by building/maintaining internal tools, investigating user issues, and fixing bugs.
- Ruby / Rails
- HTML / CSS / SASS
- Computer Science degree from a 2 or 4 year university
About Us (Why you will want to come work for us!):
- About Apptoto (Why you will want to come work for us!):
- We are Central Oregon’s fastest growing company with unlimited potential (~10M potential users).
- We offer a transformative service that offers an amazing ROI to appointment based businesses worldwide.
- We offer a path to personal and professional growth.
- We are a stable, start-up relocated from Silicon Valley to beautiful Bend, OR.
- We provide a competitive salary and benefits based on your experience.