Technical Product Manager
Platform Success | Remote- U.S. Based | Full Time
Aparavi® is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with team members across the globe. We are expanding and looking for people who want to build the best product in the business, never stop learning, pay attention to detail, do the right thing no matter who is looking, and have a positive impact on the world by providing TRUE data intelligence and automation technology. Rare opportunity to contribute across the entire Aparavi Platform with our new web application and its modern architecture!
Our platform transforms data chaos into intelligent information availability that fuels innovation and accelerates knowledge. We put you in control of your data with knowledge and break down silos. You can now manage and have insight into the state, placement, and availability of our data to address information continuity, cost, and compliance without compromise. We provide advanced data intelligence and automation software and services. We empowers organizations to control and exploit their data. Simplicity, lowering costs and risk while gaining insight are paramount in today’s data centric world. Aparavi’s technology enables data–driven companies to easily discover, classify, protect, and optimize their data at the edge, on-premise, and across hybrid and multi-cloud storage. We offer answers to demanding use cases across all industries. Data governance, compliance, data consolidation and scale, analytics, and machine learning are just a few.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER WHO:
- Has minimum 5 years proven track record gaining trust of development teams through effectively communicating complex detailed technical information.
- Leverages past experience, as a software engineer, to gain clear understanding of the technical challenges, the implications of decisions and makes educated trade-offs that affect complexity, depth and timelines, using data & metrics.
- Drives innovation through an understanding and experience with tech trends, SaaS, Data Lifecycle Management, Azure, AWS, GCP and BI tools.
- Operates with laser focus to drive immediate impact to the platform roadmap.
- Is grounded with technical leadership skills in order to improve prioritization and planning.
- Has unending curiosity to fully know how the our platform is built in order to assess the risk of certain features and inform their analysis about duration of stories and tasks.
- Seamlessly closes the communication gap with engineers’ and cross functional teams such as sales, marketing and ultimately the customer.
- Brings experience working in hyper growth start-ups and/or new products, large scale transactional systems, distributed systems, big data systems, ML tools, or cloud services, as well as compare/contrast understanding of microservices and serverless computing.
- IS THIS YOU....?
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Co-create a new category of Data Intelligence & Automation by meeting the delivery and technical commitments of the Aparavi Platform.
- Champion developers' priorities and advocate for developer-focused features from inception to implementation.
- Make a difference everyday, proactively working to understand the development teams challenges and never stop bringing solutions to improve engineers' productivity.
- Collaborate, co-create and solve problems in a way that reflects our core value “Simplicity is at the core of everything we do”.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories in order to create product specifications and architecture.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load.
- Dig in deep with your technical writing skills delivering technical documentation to our development team, innovative user guides for our customers, and API documentation to our partners.
- Translate feedback from multiple internal technical teams into concepts understood by all Aparavians and the world!
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Equity - begin vesting as an owner in Aparavi on your 1st day
- Be one of the 1st one-hundred employees while you take control and ownership of projects and your career
- Trust & Mentorship from your peers, CEO and leadership team
- Opportunity to drive innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Work remote anywhere in the United States with occasional travel to sunny Santa Monica our U.S. based HQ
- Continuing Education
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
APPLY TODAY & CONNECT WITH US:
Tania Williams, Aparavi People & Culture
APARAVI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees