Software Node.js Developer
Development and Engineering | Remote- U.S. Based | Full Time
Aparavi® is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with team members across the globe. We are expanding and looking for people who want to build the best product in the business, never stop learning, pay attention to detail, do the right thing no matter who is looking, and have a positive impact on the world by providing TRUE data intelligence and automation technology. Rare opportunity to contribute across the entire Aparavi Platform with this new web application and its modern architecture!
Our platform transforms data chaos into intelligent information availability that fuels innovation and accelerates knowledge. We put you in control of your data with knowledge and break down silos. You can now manage and have insight into the state, placement, and availability of our data to address information continuity, cost, and compliance without compromise. We provide advanced data intelligence and automation software and services. We empower organizations to control and exploit their data. Simplicity, lowering costs and risk while gaining insight are paramount in today’s data centric world. Aparavi’s technology enables data–driven companies to easily discover, classify, protect, and optimize their data at the edge, on-premise, and across hybrid and multi-cloud storage. We offer answers to demanding use cases across all industries. Data governance, compliance, data consolidation and scale, analytics, and machine learning are just a few.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
With the launch of the Aparavi Platform, we have reached a point of hyper-growth mode. Bring your talent and creativity to join our development team as a Senior Software Developer. Reporting to the Director of R&D, make a direct impact on our success in the market with your talent, drive, insights and creativity by inspiring, designing, developing, fixing and releasing software features, components and products.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Work closely with the entire engineering team to develop our solution by seeing the “big picture” in order to create approaches for its design and implementation.
- Collaborate with our CTO & entire engineering team in all aspects of design and development, from technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to peers.
- Regularly make specific determinations about system performance and respond with sense of urgency to review and fix bug reports.
- Review and refactor legacy code.
- Proactively work with Quality Assurance and DevOps to solve system problems.
WHAT YOU GET
- Trust from your peers, CEO and leadership team
- Be one of the 1st fifty employees of the team & take control and ownership of projects.
- Opportunity to drive innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years.
- Equity - at Aparavi we are all owners in the company.
- Work remotely anywhere across United States.
- Travel on company business to Santa Monica, CA.
- Competitive Total Rewards (salary, bonus, equity incentive plan).
- 401K program & Paid Time Off.
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance).
- Continuing Education.
- Membership to dog-friendly Cross Campus co-office locations across Southern California.
WHAT YOU BRING
- 4+ years of relevant Node.js and object-oriented application and backend experience in a professional environment.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently and within a team.
- Experience working with product teams to identify core features and plan development.
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding.
At Aparavi, we celebrate the diversity of our team. Aparavi is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.