Platform Success | Santa Monica or Remote | Full Time
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
With the launch of the Aparavi Platform, we have reached a point of hyper-growth mode. Bring your talent and creativity to join our Platform Success team as our Sales Engineer. Reporting to the Vice President-Platform Success, make a direct impact on the deployment and enablement of the platform with customers and partners. Every day seize the opportunity to provide critical feedback and support to our engineering team and aid in defining customer use cases.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Conduct live and virtual customer meeting presentations and demonstrations
- Implement and manage POCs to technical closure
- Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Collaborate with the customer/partner to establish and translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Independently consult with customer base to provide technical expertise on data intelligence
- Work closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
- Work closely with engineering to provide customer feedback
- Providing pre-sales support to customers as they evaluate the Aparavi Platform
- Provide partner on-boarding and continued enablement
WHAT YOU GET:
- Freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career
- Accountability to drive innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Equity - at Aparavi we are all owners in the company
- Work remotely anywhere across United States
- Travel on company business to Santa Monica, Ca
- Competitive Total Rewards (salary, bonus, equity incentive plan)
- 401K program & Paid Time Off
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
- Continuing Education
- Membership to dog-friendly Cross Campus co-office locations across Southern California
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Proven success solution sales and/or technical pre-sales experience preferred
- Industry-based experience with data management technologies (storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies)
- Demonstrated experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks, in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements and Microsoft Azure
- Your story of how you thrive in chaos and find beauty in building processes to fuel a company's hyper-growth
- When travel resumes, ability to travel 50 – 75%
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Aparavi® is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with team members across the globe. We are expanding and looking for people who want to build the best product in the business, never stop learning, pay attention to detail, do the right thing no matter who is looking, and have a positive impact on the world by providing TRUE data intelligence and automation technology. Rare opportunity to contribute across the entire Aparavi Platform with this new web application and its modern architecture!
Our platform transforms data chaos into intelligent information availability that fuels innovation and accelerates knowledge. We put you in control of your data with knowledge and break down silos. You can now manage and have insight into the state, placement, and availability of our data to address information continuity, cost, and compliance without compromise. We provide advanced data intelligence and automation software and services. We empowers organizations to control and exploit their data. Simplicity, lowering costs and risk while gaining insight are paramount in today’s data centric world. Aparavi’s technology enables data–driven companies to easily discover, classify, protect, and optimize their data at the edge, on-premise, and across hybrid and multi-cloud storage. We offer answers to demanding use cases across all industries. Data governance, compliance, data consolidation and scale, analytics, and machine learning are just a few.