Director, eCommerce Marketing B2B
Business Development | Corporate - Santa Monica, CA. | Full Time
Today’s data retention and compliance ideologies and solutions are antiquated and broken. With increasing data complexities and compliance regulations, the need for expandable, open storage formats that allow for extensive integration and changing data and types is a must. APARAVI is the natural next step of the rapidly expanding data management, retention and compliance space.
We are expanding our team in Santa Monica and looking for driven team players who want to directly contribute to our culture and success. At APARAVI we let the product reflect who we are, we believe that at the core of any successful endeavor is simplicity and direct communication.
Our company culture doesn’t support the notion of hierarchy…everyone’s contribution is critical & held accountable to contribute. We’re looking for someone with a hands-on startup mentality and a desire to dedicate themselves to creating and maintaining the absolute best infrastructure using the most bleeding edge tools and practices. Is this you...?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will be the strategic lead for digital marketing globally. Leverage your expertise in the digital buyer’s journey and champion the use of world-class content with modern online customer acquisition techniques. We are looking for proven demonstrable success in data-driven marketing activity for a B2B SaaS organization, where you have practical experience generating ROI and delivering top line results. Reporting directly to the CEO of this Silicon Beach start-up, your goal is engagement that leads to measurable results.
- Own the P&L for eCommerce in partnership APARAVI’s executive team
- Evangelize to the world how APARAVI is revolutionizing Data Management
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across all touch points
- Lead demand generation via digital advertising, webinars, social media, content marketing, and paid search
- Champion our Social Media growth and influence
- Utilize strong business analytics and data to optimize performance
- Plan, execute and manage testing programs to improve revenue and ROI
- Collaborate with agencies and vendor partners
WE VALUE A DIRECTOR, eCOMMERCE MARKETING – B2B WHO HAS:
- 3 years proven success driving digital marketing strategy in a SaaS, Software B2B business
- 5 years demonstrated track record delivering revenue against sales plan
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools, and ability to understand customer requirements
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Up to date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Demonstrable history of data-driven decision-making
- Executive-level leadership: negotiation, influence, consensus building
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic, inspirational leadership with excellent communication and presentation skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Trust from your peers, CEO and leadership team
- Be one of the 1st twelve employees of the team & take control and ownership of projects
- Lead strategic plans driving innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Positioned in the heart of silicon beach and share office space with some of the best and brightest startups the beach has to offer
- Flexible Telecommute Environment
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
- 401k program
- Paid Time Off
- Membership to Cross Campus co-office locations across Los Angeles
LET'S TALK: Apply today & connect with us through LinkedIn!
~Tania Williams VP, Human Resources at APARAVI