Digital Marketing Manager Demand & Lead Generation
Marketing | Remote- U.S. Based | Full Time
Aparavi® is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with team members across the globe. We are expanding and looking for people who want to go to market with an industry disrupting solution, never stop learning, pay attention to detail, do the right thing no matter who is looking, while having a revolutionary impact on the world by providing TRUE data intelligence and automation technology. This is a RARE opportunity to contribute to creating a category within data management with our new web application and its modern architecture!
With the launch of the Aparavi Platform, we have reached a point of hyper-growth mode. We are expanding our Marketing team and looking for driven team player who believes at the core of any successful business is simplicity and direct communication.
Are you a passionate individual who loves disrupting the status quo, has the personality to create more and more ideas to standout, challenge normal practices and trail blaze attention grabbing communications? Digital marketing touches everything and everyone and you should love the science of digital marketing and every facet of evolving the customer engagement, understanding, and capturing their persona and adjusting prospect touch points with the right messages that are compelling and inspire engagement as well as action.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager: Demand & Lead Generation who:
- Has a natural curiosity of new marketing technology to automate and scale our digital marketing capabilities
- Identifies, evaluates and implements to make an incremental impact on understanding the customer, and ultimately increasing the marketing funnel.
- There is always a better way and with digital marketing technologies growth to thousands of tools it is your job to make sure we are utilizing the right tools to automate with maximum impact
- Will solely lead the digital marketing function. We believe that digital marketing must evolve to a group of advanced digital marketing executors under the leadership of this candidate.
Is this you?
What you will do:
- Drive overall lead generation marketing strategy - You will work to build and execute marketing campaigns using HubSpot to drive end-to-end lead generation programs from campaign planning to management including lead scoring, lead nurturing, automation, forms, connectors, landing pages and more
- Campaign Leadership - Develop and run campaigns with explicit goals, metrics and executed schedule, additional ROI analysis where possible.
- Collaboratively develop relevant messaging/content and effectively communicate
- Analytics, Analytics – Gain market intelligence—be the expert on our audience, prospective buyers, and customers who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria. Net: learn-adjust-learn-adjust
- Provide analysis of data and develop dashboards and reporting to clearly communicate business performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Strong quantitative and analytic background
- Social Media – define strategy and implement including posts that stand out engaging animation, video, with CTA to drive quality traffic to website, increase followers and ultimately increase the awareness, consideration of Aparavi. Constant analytics on what works, doesn’t enabling data driven adjustments.
Must have expertise:
- SME with HubSpot, specifically all functions of email workflows, creation of landing pages, creation and publishing of both email, and social media to ensure continuous customer engagement is a positive experience.
- Metrics are paramount – can understand the why on metrics, ultimately the cause and how to adjust to improve results. A highly visible metric driven role requires strong analytics skills and a passion to drive change as well as the ability to clearly communicate insights to a variety of non-marketing experts in a simple way.
- SEO / SEM 3rd party management – Today we utilize an agency for SEO adjustments and Ad placements, requires experience managing outsourced vendor, ensuring delivery of results against plan and innovating new initiatives to grow overall conversions.
- Extremely good written skills that is concise, credible, but most of all creates excitement to all audiences with a desire to take action and engage with the company and product.
- B2B enterprise SaaS background preferred
What you get:
- Guaranteed Base Salary & Uncapped Commission Plan[GL1] SEE COMMENT
- Equity - begin vesting as an owner in Aparavi on your 1st day
- Become of the first 100 Aparavians while you take control and ownership of business and your success
- Freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career
- Opportunity to drive innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Work remote anywhere across United States with occasional travel to sunny Santa Monica, our U.S. headquarters
- Paid time off (vacation, sick days & company paid holidays)
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
- Continuing Education
APARAVI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.