Digital Marketing Manager
Marketing | Corporate - Santa Monica, CA. | Full Time
Founded by a break-out team of engineers from legacy backup companies tired of being part of the problem with data management software. Aparavi Software was formed so they could create the solution of the future. Check out our videos, industry recognitions and technology at www.aparavi.com
Our company culture supports the philosophy that everyone’s contribution is critical. We believe at the core of any successful endeavor is simplicity and direct communication. We are expanding our team in Santa Monica and looking for driven team players who want to grow their Marketing career and change the world of data management with Aparavi!
We’re looking for someone:
- who wants to live that startup life...Big risks and Bigger rewards!
- skilled in delivering sales from digital marketing plans
- with the burning desire to develop their career in Technology & Software Marketing
- who dreams about working to disrupt an industry and change the world of data management
Is this you...?
ABOUT THE JOB:
The role of Digital Marketing Marketing is responsible to implement Aparavi’s digital marketing plans, optimize the digital buyer’s journey and champion the use of world-class content with modern online customer acquisition techniques. This starts with prospect identification and acquisition through online channels including social, organic and paid search, content distribution, and continues through life-cycle engagement activities. You will be responsible for executing all marketing programs in support of these online initiatives, reporting to the CMO to achieve the company’s goals. Responsibilities for online customer experience include SEO/SEM optimization, social, promotional, advertising, demand/lead generation, and email campaigns.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work with cross-functional resources to manage marketing programs that support ongoing new product releases, channel launches, and promotional campaigns. Key deliverables include increased web traffic and conversions, better customer online experience, larger social audiences with greater engagement, and growth of top and middle of the funnel (TOFU and MOFU) lead generation.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone focused on developing their Marketing career in Technology! Aparavi, the world’s leading SaaS-based Active Archive, is helping organizations master out of control unstructured data growth. We're growing and disrupting an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Be the digital marketing expert for Aparavi
- Execute marketing programs that deliver revenue
- Never get bored...juggling multiple projects & measured results
- Help shape business needs into actionable web plans, from idea stage through implementation and measurement
- Execute prospect acquisition via digital advertising, webinar, social media, content marketing and paid search
- Implement email marketing efforts including creative execution, Hubspot programming, nurture paths management, and outbound delivery
- Assist in optimizing conversion paths on web pages
- Execute requirements for web deliverables through creative agency
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Strong understanding of B2B data-driven marketing activities, preferably in a SaaS organization
- Disciplined in the use of metrics to make informed decisions about the success of online marketing initiatives that deliver sales results
- Demonstrated success in digital demand marketing including website optimization, social, search, and outbound campaigns
- Team-oriented and ability to work with technical and non-technical audiences across different teams, including executives.
- Collaborator mindset, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A love of ……technology…innovation….
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in WordPress, Hubspot, MozPro, MeetEdgar, MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Must possess excellent time management skills and results focused within fast paced start up environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Trust & Mentorship from your peers, CEO and leadership team
- Be one of the 1st twenty employees and take control and ownership of projects
- Opportunity to drive innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Positioned in the heart of silicon beach, share office space with some of the best and brightest startups the beach has to offer
- Equity Incentive Plan & 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
- Continuing Education
- Membership to Cross Campus co-office locations across Los Angeles (dog friendly offices)
APPLY TODAY & CONNECT WITH US
~Tania Williams, Aparavi Human Resources