Business Development | Remote- U.S. Based | Full Time
We are looking for an Account Executive who:
- Wants to live that startup life! Big risks and bigger rewards.
- Craves feedback & coaching in order to do their best work and land the sale.
- Is always finding new ways for prospective customers to meet their business objectives by adapting the Aparavi Platform.
- Artfully blends their proven selling skills (3+ years SaaS inside sales experience SMB clients) with Aparavi’s defined sales methodology.
- Successful track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing deals $50,000+
Is this you?
What you will do:
- Talk business with your prospects, not technology, in order to understand your clients’ business objectives/challenges and align the Aparavi platform to accomplish their goals.
- Have ownership and autonomy over the full sales cycle from prospecting to close of the sale
- Learn and follow our sales methodology in order to meet and exceed your sales goals.
- Develop an understanding of your clients’ needs, identify the use case and pain point the Aparavi Platform solves for them.
- Build a relationship with multi-location regional and national corporate prospects using a mix of provided leads, email, outbound calling and social media.
- Accelerate your revenue achievement by prospecting which includes mapping out the client organization and building relationships with a focus on decision-makers within the organization.
- Master the use of our CRM in order to effectively connect with the marketing qualified leads curated from our automated marketing engine.
- Co-create and execute outbound communications that create a superior customer experience and set the stage for you to close the sale.
- Partner with our customer success teams to ensure strong customer experience and post- sale revenue growth.
What you get:
- Guaranteed Base Salary & Uncapped Commission Plan
- Equity - begin vesting as an owner in Aparavi on your 1st day
- Become of the first 100 Aparavians while you take control and ownership of business and your success
- Freedom, tools, trust, and support to do the best work of your career
- Opportunity to drive innovation within an industry that hasn’t changed in 30 years
- Work remote anywhere across United States with occasional travel to sunny Santa Monica, our U.S. headquarters
- Paid time off (vacation, sick days & company paid holidays)
- Generous Company Paid Premium Contribution (Medical, Dental, Vision insurance)
- Continuing Education
About the Company
Aparavi® is headquartered in Santa Monica, California with team members across the globe. We are expanding and looking for people who want to go to market with an industry disrupting solution, never stop learning, pay attention to detail, do the right thing no matter who is looking, while having a revolutionary impact on the world by providing TRUE data intelligence and automation technology. This is a RARE opportunity to contribute to creating a category within data management with our new web application and its modern architecture!
With the launch of the Aparavi Platform, we have reached a point of hyper-growth mode. We are expanding our Sales team and looking for driven team players who believe at the core of any successful business is simplicity and direct communication. Bring your relentless prospecting skills and ability to rapidly identify your prospects use case during the sales process to join our Business Development team as an Account Executive.
At Aparavi, we celebrate the diversity of our team. Aparavi is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.