C#/C++ Software Engineer
Software Engineering | Minsk, Belarus | Full Time
Slimware Utilities is a leading desktop utilities software company that revolutionizes the way people clean, repair, update and optimize their personal computers. Our innovative products have won many prestigious awards, including PCMag’s Product of the Year. They are trusted by millions of users in more than 200 countries worldwide.
Slimware Utilities has big aspirations and we’re looking for a rock-star Software Engineers to match. If you like developing innovative cutting edge solutions, improving best-in-class software to create perfection, then please read on! Slimware is looking for top "roll-up your sleeves" problem solving engineers who will build the best products in our industry. You'll get to develop cutting edge software with the latest tools in the trade and work with a world class team of engineers.
Particular expertise required in modern C# and C++ disciplines and Windows software development. Demonstrate experience in problem solving, debugging, resolving testing and production issues. Can effectively communicate with internal customers, management, and peers.
- Extensive experience in software development, preferably for the Windows desktop platform.
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies to support new and existing products.
- Quickly and efficiently design and develop high quality products in an agile environment.
- Meet with stakeholders to define new products and additional features.
- Drive projects through all stages of the development lifecycle.
- Actively share knowledge and responsibility with other team members and teams.
- English level: intermediate and above.
- 5+ years development experience using C# in a professional environment.
- Solid experience with WPF, .NET Framework 4.5 or later.
- Familiarity with the MVVM and IoC design patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft project development using Visual Studio and MSBuild.
- Fast learner that takes pride in their work and is very passionate about software technology.
- Excellent systems analytical, problem solving and technical skills.
- Solid foundation in computer science fundamentals from data structures and algorithms to high-level design patterns.
- A commitment and drive for excellence and continual improvement and a strong sense of adventure, excitement and enthusiasm.
Nice to Have
- Experience with C++, ATL, C++ Standard Library, and STL.
- Agile (Scrum) experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge regarding developing Windows COM-based services.