Upsell Account Manager
Customer Success | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Annex Cloud is an enterprise Software-as-a-Service company that helps its customers acquire, convert, and retain consumers with the only purpose-built, complete customer loyalty and social commerce solution. Annex Cloud suites of products include Loyalty, Referrals, Login Services and User Generated Content.
With over 200 customers and over 50 technology partners, Annex Cloud’s global product footprint generates over 2 Billion social media interactions every month.
With over 100 employees, the company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors including Siemer Ventures, Tech Coast Angels, and Karlin Ventures and the founders and executives of Shopzilla, PriceGrabber, LegalZoom, Oversee.net, Disney Online, and Real Networks.
We are looking for a customer facing, confident, organized, problem solver who likes not just the idea of a start-up, but the reality of a start-up. The Upsell Account Manager is the business development lead at Annex Cloud. In this role you will lead all of the activities around maximizing our current relationships by increasing adoption of Annex Cloud’s Loyalty, Referral and UGC suites. On a day to day basis you will be engaging with existing direct client as well as clients from across the globe from a multitude of different industries, positions and backgrounds.
A great Upsell Account Manager could be described as having superb communication skills, demonstrates excitement about selling new Annex Cloud products, passionate about using technology to improve businesses, driven for results; someone who looks for opportunities where others do not, someone who is comfortable in wearing many hats and switching tracks on short notice and a person who always looking to overcome objections to create positive customer experiences.
If you want to work with fun people who want to make meaningful contributions where they work please read on to learn about the full list responsibilities and qualifications below.
- Work in partnership with Customer Success Managers/Directors to identify opportunities to extend our existing Customers’ adoption of Annex Cloud’s product suites.
- Create own opportunities within our Customer’s sister companies as well as their holding companies – i.e. expansion.
- Drive the full sales cycle from initial engagement to successful close.
- Be a subject matter expert and a trusted advisor on Annex Cloud products.
- Responsible for managing the overall cross sell/conversion pipeline to meet and exceed goals.
- Conduct product demonstrations to merchants both in-person or over a video conference.
- Work alongside the VP of Customer Success to strategize the further development of this role.
- Reports into the VP of Customer Success
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
- Enterprise level B2B Account Management experience
- Proven Leadership
- Effective Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Be technical in nature
- Cross sell / Upsell experience in the following: SaaS (Software as a Service), E-commerce platforms
- Demonstrable track record of exceeding sales quota
- Experience in negotiating
- Presentation skills; you will need to be as comfortable engaging with a client in IT as a C-Level Executive
- Goal Oriented
- Problem solver. Embraces a challenge. Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor
- Experience with CRM (ideally Salesforce)
- Hunger for continued learning