Technical Program Manager - Customer Implementation
Customer Success | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Annex Cloud is an enterprise Software-as-a-Service company that helps its customers acquire, convert, and retain consumers with the only purpose-built, complete customer loyalty and social commerce solution. Annex Cloud suites of products include customer Loyalty Programs, Sharing and Referral programs, Login Services, User Generated Content, and Visual Commerce.
Its unified platform and fully managed service help deliver omni-channel customer loyalty programs and monetize social media for the world’s leading enterprise and mid-size companies including the Internet Retailer Top 1000 brands.
With over 100 customers and over 50 technology partners, Annex Cloud’s global product footprint generates over 1 Billion social media interactions every month.
With over 100 employees, the company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors including Siemer Ventures, Tech Coast Angels, and Karlin Ventures and the founders and executives of Shopzilla, PriceGrabber, LegalZoom, Oversee.net, Disney Online, and Real Networks
You will be responsible for documenting business and technical requirements, scheduling and managing of client integrations. You will manage multiple integrations in parallel, which require working with client development teams as well working internally with all organizational levels and groups including account managers, director of customer implementation, project management teams, as well as offshore engineering teams. You will document clear and detailed requirements, identify risks and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders. A strong background in SaaS industry as well as complex third-party integrations, technology deployment or computer science is essential for your success in this position. You must have a proven track record of project completion that is on time and adheres to client SOW. You must be flexible to contribute in different facets of the role within the team. Experience working in startups is highly preferred for the ability to quickly adapt to custom integrations and fast-paced timelines.
- Accurately gather client requirements, recommend scalable and robust technical design.
- Work as a liaison between client and other third-party teams. You will be required to interact with clients via phone and email on a regular basis when working on multiple projects.
- Communicate effectively with client functional/technical teams to deliver scalable enterprise solutions.
- Create and maintain statement of work and project timelines.
- Scheduling of client implementations involving multiple cross-functional teams to meet timeliness and accuracy.
- Work on custom integrations and clearly document and communicate technical specifications to product and engineering teams.
- Collaborate with account managers and maintain and report project implementation status.
- Strong focus on problem-solving as well as troubleshooting capabilities will be critical to the success of this position.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of projects.
- Work with offshore teams whenever necessary during US night hours to improve speed of implementations.
- Provide detailed weekly reports of all projects to director of customer implementation.
- Required to successfully complete training program.
- Responsible for successful delivery of end-to-end multiple simultaneous.
- Implement best practices for quality assurance and web testing while building scalable solutions.
- Adopt a detail-oriented approach to complete UAT.
- Create/follow repeatable processes for sustainability and growth.
- Train, mentor and lead other members of the implementation team in the future.
- Bilingual in English and Hindi highly preferred but not required.
- 3-6 years of industry experience mandatory, SaaS experience a plus.
- B.E. in Computer Science or related field.
- Basic knowledge of server-side language like PHP and REST/SOAP APIs mandatory.
- Worked on multiple e-commerce platforms and/or third-party integrations.
- Analytical by nature but technology-oriented and hands-on in approach.
- Experience working with offshore teams mandatory.
- Familiar and worked in agile methodologies.
- Experience building complex solutions involving cross-functional teams mandatory.
- Completing a 3-month front-end customization boot camp mandatory.
- Technical project management experience and or PMP Certification, a plus. Strong project management practices to oversee multiple projects with a focus on meeting deadlines and deliverables.
- Ability to lead a team is a huge plus.
- Collaborate with offshore teams during night hours when needed.
- Proficiency with Social Media tools.
- Exceptional team player who understands how to get things done, while respecting others.