Senior Software and Cloud Architect
Tech | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Annex Cloud is an enterprise Software-as-a-Service company that helps its customers acquire, convert, and retain consumers with the only purpose-built, complete customer loyalty and social commerce solution. Annex Cloud suites of products include customer Loyalty Programs, Sharing and Referral programs, Login Services, User Generated Content, and Visual Commerce.
Its unified platform and fully managed service help deliver omni-channel customer loyalty programs and monetize social media for the world’s leading enterprise and mid-size companies including the Internet Retailer Top 1000 brands.
With over 100 customers and over 50 technology partners, Annex Cloud’s global product footprint generates over 1 Billion social media interactions every month.
With over 100 employees, the company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors including Siemer Ventures, Tech Coast Angels, and Karlin Ventures and the founders and executives of Shopzilla, PriceGrabber, LegalZoom, Oversee.net, Disney Online, and Real Networks
What You’ll Do
• Innovate technical design and systems architecture across services and applications
• Ensure technical application can scale and support an exponentially growing user base
• Optimize code base, perform code reviews, and establish a high-quality code
• Work effectively across several teams
• Work closely with Product, Tech Leads, and other Engineers
• Maintain a keen focus on end-to-end platform performance
• Define systems and cloud architecture and design, and evaluate feasibility and sustainability
• Partner with product management to lead technical requirements
• Leading technical discussions with senior customer executives that drive decisions and implementation
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
• 8+ years of production web app development and platform integration experience
• Solid experience with all aspects of software development, deployment, and maintenance
• Solid experience with Amazon AWS services and Linux
• Solid experience with PHP specially LAMP stack
• Mastery over web application development experience in a modern MVC framework language
• Strong cross-functional communicator and functional leader
• Ability to work on both the back-end or front-end layer and building APIs
• Ability to work across several project and diagram complex architectural designs
• Experience working in a fast paced Agile environment
• Knowledge/experience in platform integrations like BigCommerce, SAP Hybris, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud etc.
• Knowledge/experience in ESP integration like Bronto, Klayivo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Listrak etc
• Having Linux (any flavor) or AWS certification