SaaS Solution Sales Executive/Account Executive
Sales | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Annex Cloud is a fully integrated SaaS based Customer Loyalty, Referral Marketing, and User Generated Content platform. We offer clients a best-of-breed suite of solutions to help tackle even their most complex acquisition, conversion, and retention challenges. Our solutions work individually or as a platform to build genuine loyalty, foster customer advocacy, and generate impactful user generated content.
We are looking for a Solution Sales Executive and Account Executive with a Solutions engineering and solution sales background who will be part of our sales team working on leads generated by our SDR, Inbound and Channel teams as well as generating some of their own. This person needs to be able to understand customer needs and pain points and be able to demonstrate a solution to solve their needs using our products without needing to depend on a sales engineer.
1. At least 3 years of experience in SaaS sales with deal size of at least $30K annually and a quota of above $500K annually either as a Solutions engineer or as a Sales or Account Executive.
2. Background in the selling Retail and eCommerce industry - or selling to people in the CMO organization a big plus.
3. Strong understanding of solution sales - and being able to understand pain points and present solutions using products.
4. Ability to do a high level demonstration of our products both as in use by end consumers as well as the back-end. Experience demonstrating SaaS products in the past essential.
5. Ability to build relationships and create differentiation with competition using the information and training provided.
6. Ability to travel about 10% of your time to trade shows, partner events and to meet prospective customers.
7. This position will be based out of our office near Playa Vista/Marina del Rey and is not a work from home position.
1. Prospect, develop, and close new business consistently at or above quota level
2. Follow up on highly qualified inbound leads at small and mid-sized companies
3. Perform product demos using web tools to customers and prospective clients
4. Develop solutions to pain points and present those solutions
5. Drive opportunities and maintain a pipeline to close consistently above quota
6. Enlist the support of the marketing team, product specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.