Director/Head of Product Management and Integrations
Tech | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Annex Cloud is a fully integrated Customer Loyalty, Referral Marketing, and User Generated Content SaaS platform. We offer clients a best-of-breed suite of solutions to help tackle even their most complex acquisition, conversion, and retention challenges. Our solutions work individually or as a platform to build genuine loyalty, foster customer advocacy, and generate impactful user generated content. We work with industry leading brands and retailers today.
We are looking for an experienced Director/Head of Product Management who will be heading up our Product Management team consisting of multiple Product Managers and Business Analysts to manage product direction based on vision, customer needs and competitive landscape as well as product enhancements and go to market strategy for new and existing products. This person will also head up our Product Integration strategy within the ecosystem of partners like eCommerce Platforms, Email Service Providers, POS systems and complimentary B2C focused marketing tech products.
1. At least 5 years of experience in product management and ownership of product vision and direction based on customer needs, long term differentiation and competitive landscape evaluation.
2. Background in the eCommerce and/or Retail industry as a Product Manager/Director is a must to understand needs of brands and retailers (online and/or omnichannel) from the other side of the table and help shape the right solution for them. Candidates will not be considered without this background.
3. Experience in leading go to market strategies for software or SaaS products a big plus - especially if marketing technologies.
4. Experience in management of at least a couple of team members within a product management team - product managers and business analysts necessary.
5. Technology experience whether in front-end or back-end development a big plus (but not essential) to understand specific technical needs around mobile, APIs and 3rd party integrations.
6. Analytical capabilities to be able to define ROI analysis and reporting needs for brands and Retailers and building that into the product plan.
1. Own the product management roadmap and plan
2. Manage a growing team of product managers and business analysts to focus on product definition, industry and competitive analysis, requirements definition, product development communication, product strategy and go to market.
3. Manage the interface and integrations between partner products and our product.
4. Collaborate with product development, product marketing, sales and customer success teams to understand market needs, educate everyone on the product improvements and support go to market activities for new and existing products.
5. Represent Annex Cloud as the thought leader and product expert in enterprise prospect and customer meetings.