Digital Account Manager/Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Candidate MUST have the following experience in order to be considered. Please don’t apply if you do not have the following experience:
• 3+ years’ experience of hands on client management experience (managing circa 20-25 clients with 5+ in implementation at any time) and ideally project management experience, however experience must be in a software or web development
Note: This is not a Sales role. If you're in Sales or Business Development, please look at other more relevant opportunities.
Annex Cloud is an enterprise Software-as-a-Service company that helps its customers acquire, convert, and retain consumers with the only purpose-built, complete customer loyalty and social commerce solution. Annex Cloud suite of products includes customer Loyalty Programs, Sharing and Referral programs, Login Services, User Generated Content, and Visual Commerce.
Its unified platform and fully managed service help deliver omni-channel customer loyalty programs and monetize social media for the world’s leading enterprise and mid-size companies including the Internet Retailer Top 1000 brands.
With over 100 customers and over 50 technology partners, Annex Cloud’s global product footprint generates over 1 Billion social media interactions every month.
With over 100 employees, the company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors including Siemer Ventures, Tech Coast Angels, and Karlin Ventures and the founders and executives of Shopzilla, PriceGrabber, LegalZoom, Oversee.net, Disney Online, and Real Networks.
We are looking for a customer facing, confident, organized, problem solver who likes not just the idea of a start-up, but the reality of a start-up.
In this role you will lead all of the activities around the customer divided into two broad parts. Working with your technical counterpart to project manage the seamless implementation of Annex Cloud applications on customers’ sites. The second, is proactively managing your customers throughout their time with Annex Cloud to ensure that we are delivering on their expectations by providing regular updates on performance, identifying and solving any challenges, suggesting best practices and being the internal champion for your customers.
But it’s not all work and no play. Being a start-up we have the compulsory stocked kitchen, regular breakfasts and lunches, weekly happy hours, etc., while not forgetting the stock options and covering your health with health, vision and dental insurance.
If you want to work with fun people who want to make meaningful contributions where they work please read on to learn about the full list responsibilities and qualifications below.
• Capturing customer requirements, prioritizing and managing deadlines and expectations across multiple customers and concurrent projects
• Project managing the implementation of new and existing customers – we don’t expect you to code, but we do expect that you’re very familiar with managing a software or web development project through all stages from requirement gathering to launch
• Autonomously managing the communication with 20+ customers, with the aid of a team of technical managers, designers, developers and QA personnel for support
• Analyzing performance and educating the clients on best practices strategies to drive engagement and increase revenue
• Identifying the opportunity for upsells within the platform
• Proactively engaging customers to ensure they are achieving their business objectives leading to increased retention
• 3+ years’ experience in client facing account and implementation management – in software or web development, with SaaS and/or e-commerce experience
• Must have hands on client management experience (managing circa 20-25 clients with 5+ in implementation at any time) and ideally project management experience, however experience must be in a software or web development, with SaaS and/or e-commerce a bonus
• Ideal candidate will have experience working directly with e-commerce companies
• Understands development process and demonstrates interest and capacity to learn, fast
• Must be a self motived team player and be able to work in a fast paced environment
• Problem solver. Embraces a challenge. Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change.
• Possesses outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills; Desire and ability to oversee 20+ customers across multiple projects at a time
• Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment, while managing a high volume of email and to a much lesser degree, calls
• Proven track record of successfully managing a broad range of customers; e-commerce and enterprise level is a bonus
• Exceptional team player who understands how to get things done, while respecting others
• Excellent telephone and email etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor