Digital Account/Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Annex Cloud is an enterprise Software-as-a-Service company that helps its customers acquire, convert, and retain consumers with the only purpose-built, complete customer loyalty and social commerce solution. Annex Cloud suite of products includes customer Loyalty Programs, Sharing and Referral programs, Login Services, User Generated Content, and Visual Commerce.
Its unified platform and fully managed service help deliver omni-channel customer loyalty programs and monetize social media for the world’s leading enterprise and mid-size companies including the Internet Retailer Top 1000 brands.
With over 100 customers and over 50 technology partners, Annex Cloud’s global product footprint generates over 1 Billion social media interactions every month.
With over 120 employees, the company is backed by some of the most prominent technology investors including Siemer Ventures, Tech Coast Angels, and Karlin Ventures and the founders and executives of Shopzilla, PriceGrabber, LegalZoom, Oversee.net, Disney Online, and Real Networks.
We are looking for a customer facing, confident, organized, problem solver who likes not just the idea of a start-up, but the reality of a start-up. The Customer Success Manager is the face of Annex Cloud. In this role you will lead all of the activities around the customer divided into two broad parts. Working with your technical counterpart to project manage the seamless implementation of Annex Cloud applications on customers’ sites. The second, is proactively managing your customers throughout their time with Annex Cloud to ensure that we are delivering on their expectations by providing regular updates on performance, identifying and solving any challenges, suggesting best practices and being the internal champion for your customers.
If you want to work with fun people who want to make meaningful contributions where they work please read on to learn about the full list responsibilities and qualifications below.
- Capturing customer requirements, prioritizing and managing deadlines and expectations across multiple customers and concurrent projects
- Project managing the implementation of new and existing customers – we don’t expect you to code, but we do expect that you’re familiar with managing a software or web development project through all stages from requirement gathering to launch
- Autonomously managing the communication with 20+ customers, with the aid of a team of technical managers, designers, developers and QA personnel for support
- Analyzing performance and educating the clients on best practices strategies to drive engagement and increase revenue
- Identifying the opportunity for upsells within the platform
- Proactively engaging customers to ensure they are achieving their business objectives leading to increased retention
- 4+ years’ experience in client facing account and implementation management – in software or web development, with SaaS and/or e-commerce experience a plus
- Ideal candidate will have both client management experience and project management experience
- Understands development process and demonstrates interest and capacity to learn, fast
- Must be a self motivated team player and be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Problem solver. Embraces a challenge. Comfortable with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Possesses outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills; Desire and ability to oversee 20+ customers across multiple projects at a time
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced start-up environment, while managing a high volume of email and to a much lesser degree, calls
- Proven track record of successfully managing a broad range of customers; enterprise level is a bonus
- Exceptional team player who understands how to get things done, while respecting others
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette and ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times