Channel Partnerships and Alliances Manager
Business Development | Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Annex Cloud is a fully integrated Customer Loyalty, Referral Marketing, and User Generated Content platform. We offer clients a best-of-breed suite of solutions to help tackle even their most complex acquisition, conversion, and retention challenges. Our solutions work individually or as a platform to build genuine loyalty, foster customer advocacy, and generate impactful user generated content.
We are looking for a Channel Partnerships and Alliances Manager who will be managing key channel partner relationships for us. This person will be working with our current Channel Partner team and will help scale the team and process to the next level.
1. At least 2 years of experience in managing channel partnerships and establishing revenue streams from leads generated from channel partners. Additional prior experience in direct sales or sales development.
2. Background in the Retail and eCommerce industry as a Channel Partner manager a must. Candidates will not be considered without this background.
3. Existing relationships with eCommerce Tech ecosystem partners a big plus (Hybris, Demandware/Salesforce Commerce, IBM Websphere, Magento, Netsuite and others).
4. Existing relationships with Retail Tech ecosystem partners a big plus - like POS (Aptos, LS Retail, NCR or others) or ESP (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Bronto, Listrak, Dotmailer or others) or Marketing agencies or other Retail tech ecosystem products (personalization, testing, marketing).
5. Experience in working with a SaaS software company in a Partnerships role a plus.
6. Ability to travel about 40% of your time to trade shows, partner events and to meet partners for training and relationship building.
1. Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
2. Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, sales, service, and management resources, to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
3. Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
4. Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis. Drive opportunities through your partner accounts.
5. Driving opportunities from your channel partners on a referral basis.
6. Maintain an accurate report around partner and pipeline management within the CRM.
7. Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements.
8. Drive adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
9. Create and execute partner account plans.
10. Maintain high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
11. Enlist the support of the marketing team, product specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources as needed.