Personal Service Counselor
Branch Operations | St. Louis, MO
Anheuser-Busch Employees' Credit Union (ABECU) is a full-service financial institution offering a wide variety of products and services to our members nationwide and around the world. ABECU is currently ranked as a "Top 150" credit union in the U.S. and is a recognized leader in the development of interstate delivery of financial services. The core purpose of ABECU is to help our members achieve financial success.
The Personal Service Counselor (PSC) is responsible for assisting members in all assigned phases of savings and lending functions.
- Establishing and servicing all new and existing member deposit and service related accounts.
- Completion of member loan applications, ensuring proper credit investigation in accordance with credit union policy, recommending action to be taken on loan applications and closing and disbursement of approved loans.
- Identifying and recommending credit union products and services in accordance with service excellence standards.
- Through use of “warm” calling makes contact with existing members to proactively seek new membership, increase sales opportunities and provide follow up service.
- Performs and completes title work, insurance updates, and conducts audits of loan packets as necessary for the branch location.
- Ability to perform the duties of a Service Representative (Teller) including processing of transactions and balancing of cash drawer.
Qualified Applicants Must Possess:
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- A pleasant and friendly personality
- Dependability and flexibility in scheduling
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to credit union policies
Starting at $12.62 Hourly