Video Editor & Animator
Creative | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Anghami is listed as #2 startup in the Forbes top 100 Middle Eastern startups in 2017.
- Since its launch public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- We are looking for applicants that have a high attention to detail, organized, be motivated, and self-directed
- Candidates are expected to edit edit and produce high-quality short form videos quickly and independently
- Maintain regular communication with the team, and coordinate timely delivery of videos & project files
- Format submitted content to fit the company’s editorial guidelines
- Ability to articulate creative ideas
- A love of experimentation
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere Pro, After Effects and 3ds Max
- Must be comfortable working in Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proficient in creating 2D and 3D animations & motion
- Bonus points for ability to convert real objects to animated objects through modeling
- Interest in social platforms and data
- Knowledge of Audio mixing & color correcting
- Ability to work independently and under close direction
- Converting, transcoding and compressing files
- Must have great communication skills and be able to give and receive critical feedback in a small team environment
- Creative mind and storytelling skills, BS degree in graphics or film studies, cinematography or related field
- At least 2 years experience
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!