Systems Integration Engineer
Business Development | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since its launch public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- Assist the Business Development team with technical and operational matters related to upcoming and existing partners (regional mobile operators mainly)
- Coordinate partner launches with the development team: technical integration, acceptance testing, reporting
- Provide technical support to existing partners
- Day to day monitoring of partner KPIs and operations
- Writing technical documentation, reports and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with telecom operators:
- VPN integration
- Charging integration (SMS-MT over SMPP, Direct Operator Billing, Diameter..)
- Understanding the operator’s infrastructure (SMSC, IN, SDP, etc..)
- Understanding of application servers, web servers, firewalls and other elements of an internet infrastructure
- Strong database knowledge (MySQL)
- Familiarity with SOAP, Unix/Linux
- Knowledgeable in cloud infrastructure and mobile apps
- Knowledge in PHP is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Entrepreneurship spirit - should enjoy working in a startup environment
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure to achieve targets
- Customer-focused, ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work independently or with teams and being able to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Willing to travel for short trips (mainly in MENA) to meet with partner technical teams
- Bachelor’s degree from a college or university in computer science or engineering
- 1-3 years applicable work experience
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, continuous background music, and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!