Senior Growth Manager
Marketing | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since its launch public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
About this Job:
- Growth lead is the growth compass of the company, the data and insights hub. Focused in identifying drivers and barriers of growth through the funnel from Acquisition to Conversion. Ideating with growth cross functional team and project managing plans across engineering, product, marketing, and supported by a data analyst
- We are searching for someone who is passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, and growth
- Who thrives in a fast paced environment and functions with a sense of urgency
- Who is wickedly resourceful when it comes to finding new tactics, channels, and unexplored opportunities
- Who uses data, analytics, and metrics to set goals and measure the outcome of their experiments
- Who is not afraid to fail, but learns from their mistakes and iterates quickly
- A love of experimentation
- Have a desire to tell our story in creative, positive ways and master our voice
What will you do:
- Areas of Focus:
- Put in place a system for measuring and reporting growth metrics across: Acquisition, Retention, and Conversion.
- Analyze data from consumer feedback (Across sources: Social, Direct, Research)
- Generate insights through consumer listening
- Run research snapshots to validate hypothesis and fill missing data blanks
- Derive actionable insights to plan and execute growth experiments
- Organic: Referral Marketing, Email, Push, ASO, SEO
- Paid: Analysing cross channel growth attribution and work on enhancing outputs.
- Optimize consumer journey from prospecting to conversion
- Identify habits driving growth and leaks resulting in churn
- Analyze the conversion funnel and implement strategies to increase performance.
- Identify optimum stage for conversion through the user journey
- Price matching by region and audience
- Scale and Automate the growth processes
- You will work with:
- Data Analysts
- Growth Engineers
- Product Managers
- Marketing Specialists
- At least 5 years prior experience owning the growth for a consumer mobile product managing a multiple channels and/or a team. Please do not apply if you don't have the relevant experience.
- Must be data-driven, comfortable with SQL and prior experience as an analyst preferred. We would expect you to elevate the skills of existing analysts
- Strong individual contributor who possesses natural leadership skills and the ability to communicate the story with numbers. You pay special attention to funnel optimization and constantly test to understand effects on the product and marketing goals
- You tend to find solutions to problems by investigating the causes yourself and have a hypercritical personality, not one to miss details
- Creative, visionary and thoughtful. You can see a great future and want to show, teach, empower and lead others to the promised land.
- Mobile app experience is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SEO, SEM, E-mail, Push Notification, Digital media, retargeting science & apps
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential stock options, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!