Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since it's launch public launch in January 2013, Anghami has over 35 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- Anghami is the leading music streaming service in the Middle East with over 35 million users.
- We are looking for a smart, ambitious and hardworking Quality Assurance analyst to join the QA team and be committed to maintaining the overall quality of our applications using iOS, Android, Windows and Web. This position requires a strong attention to detail and a commitment to making sure the processes being used by the team are the most efficient. Anghami's growth creates opportunities for you to work on an interesting, state of the art project that is being lauded with success.
- Testing of rapidly developed applications on Mobile devices across multiple platforms
- Development of regression and feature test cases
- Management of projects and associated issues including tracking project quality status
- Interacting with developer teams to gather testing requirements to develop and execute test plans
- The successful applicant will be highly motivated, keen to learn new skills and contribute to the growth of the startup, will have good communication skills and be able to explain technical matters and consult with people.
- Mobile apps experience is required - however having a Track record as a QA engineer is a plus
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Customer-focused, ability to triage issues, react well to changes, work independently or with teams and being able to multi-task on multiple products and projects
- Strong leadership skills, highly organized, infrastructure and process-oriented
- Experience working with iPhone and Android environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of version control processes
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Good database knowledge (MySQL)
- Analytical and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of application servers, web servers and other elements of an internet infrastructure
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential stock options, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!