Music Editor / Curator - Saudi Arabia & GCC
Content | Saudi Arabia | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since its launch public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- Curate and maintain a variety of Khaleeji and International playlists. Identify the appropriate, trending and relevant songs to be added to varied playlists based on genre, mood inline with Anghami playlists guidelines.
- Search for missing songs/albums, new and back catalog.
- Follow charts, and the musical trends particularly in Saudi and in the Gulf music scene.
- Edit Anghami's Homepage in Saudi Arabia and other main Khaleeji pages.
- A Saudi national resident in Riyadh or Jeddah
- Passion for music in multiple genres with an emphasis on local Saudi music
- Deep knowledge of Khaleeji music (new and old) and/or International and culture specificity of Gulf countries.
- An experience with Anghami as a user.
- Knowledgeable in selecting the adequate music relevant to occasions and trends, as well as spotting the songs that would fit well in a certain playlist, or on Homepage
- Good communicator with attention to detail
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!