Music Editor / Curator - Saudi Arabia & GCC
Content | -, Saudi Arabia | Full Time
- Anghami is the leading music streaming service in the Middle East with over 40 million users
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that expects tremendous success.
- Anghami is a great place to work. We care about people (you, our customers, our mobile operators, our advertisers, ours artists, our team).
- Curate and maintain a variety of Khaleeji and International playlists. Identify the appropriate, trending and relevant songs to be added to varied playlists based on genre, mood inline with Anghami playlists guidelines.
- Search for missing songs/albums, new and back catalog.
- Follow charts, and the musical trends particularly in Saudi and in the Gulf music scene.
- Edit Anghami's Homepage in Saudi Arabia and other main Khaleeji pages.
- A Saudi national resident in Riyadh or Jeddah
- Passion for music in multiple genres with an emphasis on local Saudi music
- Deep knowledge of Khaleeji music (new and old) and/or International and culture specificity of Gulf countries.
- An experience with Anghami as a user.
- Knowledgeable in selecting the adequate music relevant to occasions and trends, as well as spotting the songs that would fit well in a certain playlist, or on Homepage
- Good communicator with attention to detail
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!