Marketing Account Executive
Business Development | Jal El Dib - Beirut | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since it's launch public launch in January 2013, Anghami has over 35 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- Assist the Business Development team with marketing and operational matters related to upcoming and existing partners (regional mobile operators and other partners)
- Coordinate activations and project launches between Anghami (Marketing/Social Media/ Design/Engineering) and partner's marketing teams
- Daily follow up with partner's teams on marketing activities
- Day to day monitoring of partner KPIs
- Write and execute marketing plans
- Optimize user's conversion
- Plan and coordinate web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns related to partner's activation
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to coordinate and integrate multiple functions to drive efficient and effective outputs (engineering, design, marketing....)
- Familiarity with major tools in market. Adjust, Amplitude (or similar), Google (adwords, analytics), Facebook.
- Microsoft office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiar with the music business and enjoys the digital world
- Self-driven: at a startup, we look for people who can self-motivate and learn on-the-go
- Passionate about technology: we are a tech startup, and expect our employees to enjoy and be knowledgeable about technology and music
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure to achieve targets
- Willing to travel for short trips (mainly in MENA) to meet with partners
- Experience in working with telecom operators (marketing/VAS teams) is a plus
- Basic SQL query knowledge is a plus
- 1-3 years applicable work experience
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential stock options, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!