Internships | Beirut, Lebanon | Internship
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since its launch public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 55 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- Analyze, Design & Implement & Design tech enhancements to Anghami's overall products (backend, data science, business intelligence, iOS, Android, Web...) - while supporting the core engineers.
- Currently completing a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools and platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- We offer a competitive intern salary, training and development, team building and social events.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!