Digital Media Marketer
Marketing | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Anghami is listed as #2 startup in the Forbes top 100 Middle Eastern startups in 2017.
- Since its public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- Lead strategic and creative develop of multi-channel direct acquisition campaigns
- Create, analyse and optimize campaigns for app installs and different campaigns created by the company.
- Direct optimization of targeting, creative, media and budget allocation to maximize effectiveness
- Identify and manage relevant, profitable placements for identified keywords; create and refine text and display ads across display, mobile & YouTube
- Collaborate with product marketing, sales and customer support teams to deliver on cross-functional strategies and plans
- Bring highly targeted traffic to company's online&mobile platform to ensure at least 100% ROI on advertising budget
- Perform tasks related to keyword-and-placement-targeted campaign management
- Work independently and within a team to reach individual, department, and company goals
- Optimize SEO visitor conversion rate through continuous A/B testing
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM and display advertising campaigns
- Analyzing audience segments and leverage tools for smart targeting (audience segmentations, look alike targeting, CLV, NPS, ROI, KPI...)
- Remain up-to-date with internet marketing strategies, trends, and best practices
- The successful applicant will be highly motivated, keen to learn new skills and contribute to the growth of the startup, will have good communication skills and be able to explain technical matters and consult with people.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 2+ years experience with Facebook ads, Google AdWords, including building and managing CPC, CPA and CPM campaigns.
- Google AdWords Certification is a big plus.
- Strong research and analytical skills, ability to manipulate large volume of data
- Advanced proficiency with Excel and working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications, the internet, e-mail, etc.
- Desire, dedication, and positive attitude a MUST
- A good balance of analytical and creative thinking
- Ability to multi-task and produce results within deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated to learn, perform, advance, and succeed
- Familiar with the music business and enjoys the digital world
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!