Engineering | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since its launch public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 55 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
This position is a strategic position that brings the force to Anghami. The Data Analyst is the insights center, the sanity check master, the opportunity un-coverer, and the influencer to key decisions at Anghami. If you have the love for numbers and Tony Stark, this job is made for you.
1- Data analysis requirments
- Analyze usage data of app and web users and define patterns of consumption across multiple markets and platforms
- Identify influencing variables that fuel growth KPIs
- Create cohorts for key patterns to monitor and optimize
- Outline recommendation to marketing and UX based on consumer insights
- Identify opportunities of improvment in user funnel from aqcuisioin to conversion
- Monitor and measure Consumer Lifetime Value, and Net Promotor score
- Analyze impact of campaigns and attribution to defined KPIs
- Work with partner agencies to ensure reporting is consistent, recurrent, and focuses on key variables
- Create biweekly summary reports, monthly and quarterly reviews to influence decisions of key stakeholders in team
2- Tools and Skills
- Familiar to Web & Social analytics, marketing/search analytics, data management,
- Familiarity with major digital tools (or similar) Adjust, Amplitude, AdWords, DoubleClick or other Ad Serving technologies & Facebook PowerEditor.
- Strong understanding of media metrics and buying models such as CPM, CPC, CPV, CPL, CPA, etc.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Bonus: Basic coding skills in SQL.
- Analytical skills that extend beyond that "what happened" to "why it happened" and the ability to articulate information clearly.
- Love with the music business and enjoys the digital world
- Self-driven: at a startup, we look for people who can self-motivate and learn on-the-go
- Comfortable with ambiguity: unlike in a routine corporate setting, working at a startup requires an ability to adapt to unforeseen situations
- Passionate about technology: we are a tech startup, and expect our employees to enjoy and be knowledgeable about technology and music
- Creative and fun to work with: we are a small team, so we ensure that everyone who joins us is a positive addition to the mood of the office!
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential stock options, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!