Customer Support Representative
QA & Support | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since it's launch public launch in January 2013, Anghami has over 35 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- We love the satisfaction of hearing how happy our customers are with what we build for them.
- We are looking for a smart, ambitious and hardworking Customer Support Representative to join the Customer Support team to act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Anghami's growth creates opportunities for you to work on an interesting, state of the art project that is being lauded with success.
- Excellent and clear communication skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Proven customer support experience
- Experience with iPhone and Android environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming mails
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Escalate problematic cases to for further handling and investigation
- Quickly research and investigate issues that concern a customer.
- We offer very competitive salaries, potential stock options, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!