Marketing | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Anghami is listed as #2 startup in the Forbes top 100 Middle Eastern startups in 2017.
- Since its public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- We are looking for a creative copywriter that has a high attention to detail, organized, motivated, and self-directed
- Your mission will be to ensure that Anghami’s voice is expertly crafted into engaging messages that connect with people across all of our properties: from UX microcopy to content marketing, activations and press releases
- You'll provide writing guidance to people across the org that are responsible for writing source copy
- Proofread all copy and messaging, ensuring that it adheres to brand and quality guidelines
- By doing so, you will promote positive associations with our brand that will ultimately help drive awareness, conversion and loyalty
- You’re someone who understand the true power of a word and its impact on people’s lives and decisions
- Ideally you would be that someone who has a deep desire to connect with people’s emotions using words
- You should have a desire to tell our story in creative, positive ways and master our voice
- Master of the English, Arabic and French languages, obsessed with spelling and grammar but you also embrace new ways of using the language
- Experience in copywriting with a strong knowledge of consumer psychology
- A background in creative writing, advertising, branded content copywriting or similar would be useful
- Excellent communication skills. You can prioritize and manage work while
adhering to critical timelines
- Passion for branding, storytelling, and producing engaging content and
- Curiosity fuels your creativity: you enjoy figuring out how/what in your copy works or doesn’t and use that to craft even better messages
- The ability to self-manage, and to follow up with stakeholders to make copywriting changes happen
- At least 3 years experience in relevant field
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!