Country Manager - Saudi Arabia
Business Development | Riyadh, Saudi Arabia | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Since its launch public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 55 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- Manage and grow Anghami’s partnerships and operations in Saudi Arabia
- Grow the potential and business with telecom operators, advertising agencies, advertisers and brands in Saudi Arabia
- Grow Anghami’s footprint with music communities from music producers to artists, labels, bands, creators, influencers, etc.
- Reflect Saudi trends and culture overall the Anghami experience
- Establish and manage the Anghami Saudi office and team
- A Saudi national resident in Riyadh (preferably) or Jeddah - with a bachelor degree in business or engineering - an MBA is a plus
- Familiar with media, telcos, advertising agencies' ecosystem and practices.
- Deep knowledge in the Saudi local music scene and close to music and artist communities in Saudi.
- Strong communication skills, tech savvy, team player, outgoing personality with attention to details.
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!