App Product Manager
Product Management | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Anghami is listed as #2 startup in the Forbes top 100 Middle Eastern startups in 2017.
- Since its public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- Ideally you are someone with a development/engineering background with UX interest and looking to shift to Product Management.
- Anghami's product team is responsible for managing the conceptualization, design, development, and release of new features and products within our platform, ensuring that we deliver the best possible experience to our customers — while driving toward larger business goals.
- You should be able to anticipate, recognize, and push through resistance or setbacks, and to work with others to find common ground amongst conflicts.
- A product manager will go out of their way to solve a problem.
- Have an ability to be creative & inspire team members to be action-oriented and stretch their imagination.
- Passionate about Anghami's mission to bring music to the region.
- An engineering/development background (2-4 years) to allow effective communication with engineers.
- Self learner (yet a team player - team player can be added to the resistance sentence to spice it up).
- Someone who believes projects are a living thing, by delivery and iterating to make it better.
- Careful and flexible thought on prioritization, tradeoffs and the user experience.
- Is knowledgeable about mobile apps.
- Ability to develop metrics & attention to details.
- Experience working on data or analytics products is a plus.
- User Experience/Front-End work is a plus.
- Project management skills are a plus however willingness to learn is a must.
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!