Ad Solution Coordinator
Advertising | Beirut, Lebanon | Full Time
- Based in Lebanon, Anghami is the leading music service venture created by seasoned entrepreneurs, funded with over 30 million$ by leading firms in the Middle East, with the aim to change the way music is discovered and listened to.
- Anghami is listed as #2 startup in the Forbes top 100 Middle Eastern startups in 2017.
- Since its public launch in January 2012, Anghami has over 50 million users and growing throughout the Middle East and the world.
- We're bringing back cool into music by allowing you to listen to all the music you love, on any device - by redefining what’s possible in the Middle East, and evolving how music is consumed. We move quickly and carefully, and we want passionate people to be part of the journey.
- We’re looking for people willing to work hard and grow in a best of breed startup environment in a company that is undergoing tremendous success.
- We work to maintain a healthy balance of strong senior engineers and smart junior engineers eager to develop their skills.
- We believe Anghami is a place to come and deliver career-defining achievements.
- You are responsible for managing the implementation of all client advertising campaigns to ensure that the ads booked are optimized accurately, effectively and efficiently. As part of the role, you will also support the sales team on proposals that go out to market by proposing innovative ideas to create advertising opportunities.
- Passionate about Anghami platform; our data, tools, and products.
- Collaborate with different parties to transition campaigns from pre-sales to production
- Develop strong understanding of Anghami Ads inventory
- Support team by receiving and processing orders through our systems
- Weekly and monthly reporting and other analytics
- Provide partner team with any necessary campaign reporting, including post-campaign analysis
- Monitor campaign performance, recommend optimizations, and ensure campaign delivery
- Assist with creative solutions
- Passionate about advertising & branding
- You have a BA or BS degree
- 1 year experience working in advertising/Media agency is a plus
- You can work cross-functionally across multiple stakeholders, prioritizing deliverables and deadlines
- You have a deep understanding and enthusiasm for advertising and music
- You are proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment handling multiple projects at the same time
- You exhibit curiosity, proactively solve problems, and get things done
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- Highly organized and flexible
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- A good balance of analytical and creative thinking
- We offer very competitive salaries, paid vacations, training and development, team building and social events, plus an attractive benefits package including health insurance.
- We also offer startup perks including unlimited coffee, Friday events every other week and an exciting office in Jal el Dib ☺
- If you are interested in joining a team of passionate, extremely talented industry veterans in the mobile space, who like to work hard and play hard, we look forward to hearing from you soon!